Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two Quick Meals

VEGGING OUT!!
One Evening last week we made a big tray of roasted veggies in the oven. I couldn't believe how simple, clean and tasty it was. I drizzled a little bit of olive oil over the veggies and some Montreal Steak Seasoning. (Hey I cant use it for steak so..!) I also dusted some cinnamon sugar over the sweet potatoes. Although we shouldn't have, we ate almost all of it in one sitting!


                                                        GF  VEGAN CHILI


There is alot more label checking going on these days and we had to be sure not to buy beans that were made with meat seasonings. It wasn't that difficult to find though.

2 cans of any beans you prefer
1 large can of tomato puree
1 large can of whole tomatoes
1 large onion
fresh garlic to taste
and lots of chili powder- I always wing it but usually add, keep adding, add some more...

We topped it with fresh avocado:) yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment