Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sunday Breakfast

After scouring the aisles of Whole Foods for some Gluten-Free Vegan pancakes I found something better than I expected! GFV CHOCOLATE CHIP pancakes!The directions simply call for the addition  of rice milk and two teaspoons of oil. 


Then I made Tofu scrambled eggs for the first time. I
sauteed some garlic, tomatoes, green onions and a jalapeno and added the smashed firm tofu and cooked till it looked amazing. I also added some salt and my favorite secret ingredient I discovered- Nutritional Yeast Flakes which add a great cheesy flavor.
This was the finished product! Stu was raving over how delicious everything was and I have to say, I was so impressed, as this breakfast rivaled any other non vegan gf breakfast I've ever made in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment