Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guacamole

This week we were on a guacamole kick. The Hass avocados were 10 for $10  and it just so happened they were all ripe and ready for eating. So I made some guacamole. One night we used it as a topping for our rice burgers. We also enjoyed it as a dip with rice chips. Rice chips were a happy accident we found in the rice cake section and they were labeled certified GF. I had no tomatoes or onion so it was super quick and easy and just as delish as ever!

3 hass avacados
2 garlic cloves
3 T lime (or to taste)
sea salt to taste -I dont measure
3 shakes of cumin
2 shakes of Cayenne pepper
cilantro-  I used about a half cup because it gives it the best flavor!

I just mash with a fork because I like it a bit chunky as does Stu.

No comments:

Post a Comment